- Course:HONR 3007
- Purpose:To allow honors students to explore a topic of interest with some depth; similar to a Graduate Seminar.
- Contact hours:3 per week (Three 50 min meetings or two 75 min meetings)
- Credit hours:3
- Schedule type:Lecture
- Prerequisites:Good standing in HC; open to any major
- Minimum enrollment:12
- Anticipated enrollment:15
- Grading type:Regular (i.e. A-F)
- Expected outcomes:Students expand their knowledge in a specific area of interest that the faculty member has expertise in.
- Administration:No anomalies
- Compensation:For sections meeting the minimum enrollment, the Honors College will transfer $6,000 to the appropriate College for further transfer to the faculty member’s department.
- Faculty eligibility:Tenured and tenure track full time faculty at AU. The course must fit with faculty member’s area of expertise.
Last modified: August 14, 2015