Camp War Eagle | Honors College Orientation
About Honors College Orientation
This orientation will introduce you to the Honors College faculty and staff and provide you with information about the Honors College curriculum that will help you correctly register for Honors College courses during Camp War Eagle. Your parents are encouraged to attend and participate in the Honors College break-out.
There are 10 sessions for Camp War Eagle, which are scheduled during the months of May, June, and July. Each of these sessions will have an Honors College break-out and advising session.
- Session 1: May 25-26, Thursday-Friday
- Session 2: June 1-2, Thursday-Friday
- Session 3: June 8-9, Thursday-Friday
- Session 4: June 12-13, Monday-Tuesday
- Session 5: June 15-16, Thursday-Friday
- Session 6: June 22-23, Thursday-Friday
- Session 7: June 26-27, Monday-Tuesday
- Session 8: June 29-30, Thursday-Friday
- Session 9: July 10-11, Monday-Tuesday
- Session 10: July 13-14, Thursday-Friday
Last modified: May 8, 2017